Saturday, February 20, 2010

12 Hour Cure For Yeast Infection Review:

Okay this was the first product I tried out.

This product claimed that it is a fact that yeast, thrush and Candida can be cured permanently and that they had the perfect formula. They said they their product was the perfect yeast infection cure out of all the yeast infection cures. It also claimed that it could cure the yeast infection in 12 hours.

This claim gave me hope and so I pursued the product and purchased it since I had unsuccessfully been trying to find yeast infection cures for over 5 years.

The product looked great. I bought it for $29.97. Considering what it does for you, I did not consider this expensive at all. I am still happy that I spent the $29.97 and to this day I have no regrets. The product was available immediately after I submitted my payment and it was confirmed. This was excellent as I could start it right away.

The product was very detailed and explained everything in simple English. It is very easy to read and well laid-out. The one negative aspect is that I had a query for something and so I emailed them. It took them three days to respond to my email. To me this is unacceptable, concise customer support is a must if you want to be successful! However the content of the product made up for it. My yeast infection was gone in 24 hours, at 12 hours I was feeling a lot better but after 24 hours I was 100%.

The verdict on this product:

Price - 5/5 Stars
Quality - 5/5 Stars
Effectiveness - 5/5 Stars
Ease of Use - 4/5
Support - 3/5

To read more on the 12 Hour Cure For Yeast Infection, Read Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment